Saturday, April 12, 2008

Lord Save Us

I just saw a movie called "Lord Save Us From Your Followers." It's very interesting and I recommend you watch it. It's fantastic. I've been doing some cleaning up today, but I've had a little time to edit some photos as well. So here's from my adventures yesterday! On my way to feed my friend Shaun's fish the clouds had broken from overcast shortly before. So post rain clouds were in the air. It's my favorite time to take pictures because the clouds are always so epic. So since my newly soon to be married friends were with me we did some spur of the moment engagement photos. Enjoy.
love
-HH


IMG_0225.jpg A picture of Dabney Morris before I left to feed my friend's fish.

IMG_0249.jpg Entertaining myself in the car. I'm sorry.

IMG_0337.jpg
Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Tawlks! Good Kids.

No comments: