Saturday, April 12, 2008

Away and Back

In a very typical week, I left town for one night. I went to atlanta with my bass player (Dees) to play a show. We drove to ATL on Thursday and came back the same night after we played. I spent much of Friday doing nothing. I hung out at Fido (my local coffee joint). Took some pictures of my newly engaged friends Micah and Erin, and saw a show down at the 5 spot. It was some good times. Here are some pictures from the trip to Atlanta on my 40D. Enjoy!!!!
love
-HH

IMG_0116.jpg
The first picture I kept and edited from the new camera. I figured she should be in it.

IMG_0143.jpg
A little dramatic. But I really do love being on the road. The day got a lot nicer than the looming clouds let on.

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg
Color is coming back into the world. It makes the drive so much more enjoyable.

IMG_0187.jpg
Now I'm home. I've just woken up after a few hours of sleep. We got back home at 4.30 AM.

More on Friday's adventures. Today!

No comments: