so today was a great and scary day. today i stuck it to the man. i quit my job. i no longer am a valet. I am a photographer and a musician. all i do is make art to some extent for a living!!!! yikes.. this is exciting but scary. so we'll see if i jumped the gun. either way it was time for myself and parking management company (PMC) to say... P-M-C-U-L8R ... burn... ok gonna go to bed... now that i don't valet i'm gonna blog more. and put up photos...
goodnight.
love
-HH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just wanted to say that I really like the photos you posted. If you ever have any tips for a "serious hobbyist" feel free to help a sista out :) I'll probably check up once in a while to see if you've posted any more photos, if that's okay...no pressure, right? :)
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment